Convergence 2013 in New Orleans!
Convergence 2013 is happening in New Orleans, March 18 to 21. This is the biggest Microsoft Dynamics event of the year, and Id like to suggest your attending to help you get the most out of our Microsoft Dynamics investment. With the release of Windows 8 and new product launches across the Microsoft Dynamics lineup, 2013 is an especially good year to go and learn more about the software and vision. Its also a good opportunity to connect with other businesses in the industryI think it will help bring real business value to your company.
Here are four great business reasons why Convergence is a good investment:
Learn how to get the most from our Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Attend a variety of sessions covering topics specific to your solution and technology objectives.
- Share knowledge learned at the event with colleagues across your business to maximize the functionality you already own.
- Investigate additional Microsoft Dynamics features, plus third-party vendor solutions that could help your business be more successful.
Network and collaborate with peers and Microsoft product experts.
- See firsthand how others have optimized their solutions to drive business success.
- Consult with our solution provider and Microsoft product experts.
- Get free technical support from those who know the product best.
Experience the latest innovations, new products, and technologies.
- Take advantage of hands-on labs featuring the latest Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Learn how your solution integrates with these new technologies to maximize efficiency.
Get insight into the Microsoft corporate direction, and understand future plans for our Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Understand the product development strategy, so you can plan ahead on how to maintain and deploy your solution over time.
- Learn about future growth plans and investments for Microsoft, so you can take full advantage of these benefits.
Whats New in 2013?
- Networking Reinvented- including industry lounges, regional lounges and much more! " An enhanced mobile experience to put event navigation at your fingertips.
- A Microsoft technology experience, including a Skype bar where attendees will be able to connect with family and teams back home.
- Closing keynote speaker, Kofi Annan.
- The addition of a closing celebration with Matchbox 20.
- An enriched Virtual Convergence platform that will keep the Convergence experience alive post event.
Agility Business Solutions will once again be an exhibitor in the expo. Stop by Booth #2413 and check out our latest Microsoft Dynamics AX enhancements!
For information regarding Microsoft Convergence 2013 or to register, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/
We'll see you there!